Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring

Hi everybody! Did you notice that spring came to Calgary? It is really surprising because at many other provinces of Canada there is winter with lots of snow and frost. However, in Calgary the nature is awaking from its winter sleep, and you can feel the smell of spring in the air. To tell the truth, I expected colder and longer winter with lots of snow when I came to Canada in August 2007, but my first winter in Calgary appeared to be beautiful and sunny. I am happy that I am so lucky to live in the sunniest and cleanest city in the world. I really like the sun and the fresh air of Calgary! For some people Calgary seems dull and entertainmentless
(I really don't know if there is such a word in English), but for me it is not the most important thing in the life. I have a family here and some friends. At weekends I prefer to go to the nature to make burbecu with my friends or simply to walk in the park. Being close to nature helps me to relax and to look at some things in my life with different eyes. I like Calgary beautiful nature and wild life. It is surprising for me that wild animals here don't afraid people. So I would never change the walk in the park to going shopping.

7 comments:

Yolanda said...

The snow here is really white and beautiful,and I like it very much.

Fan (*^__^*) said...

jlajbyvyeeppp!!!!hoooooooooray~~~~

I hate coats.....heavy clothes.....

Oksana said...

Hi Nataliya, I like nature either. I understand your feelings while walking in the park... It's so relaxing and refreshing. However, sometimes I cannot quit shopping even for the best walk in the park ever :)

Abdulmohsen's said...

I want to see calgary in spring season.
I cant wait.

HaVe FuN

Metalmaster said...

so good! I do like Calgary!
Spring is the best season< in my opinion=)

Scott Douglas said...

I hope Spring is here for good. The problem is, I can remember lots of years when it snowed in May!

David Sun said...

Calgary's fresh air really attracted me. we do not have such a fresh air in my country...sigh...i feel lucky living here